The purpose of the Continuation Flying Training Awards offered by our partners listed below is to provide cadets who have successfully completed the Power Pilot Scholarship Course the opportunity to continue to accumulate pilot-in command flight time. The awards range in value from $1000 to $2500. Awards will be given to the highest achievers as determined by the Chief Flying Instructor at the assigned flight school. Awards will be allocated proportionately across all regions.
Award recipients will be announced at the Semi-Annual Meeting of the Air Cadet League in November each year.
Continuation Flying Training Award Partners:
- Air Canada Pilots Association
- Air Line Pilots Association
- Air Transport Association of Canada
- Canadian Business Aviation Association
- College of Professional Pilots of Canada
- Collins Aerospace
- Jazz Aviation LP
- Mike Reyno/Skies Magazine
- Royal Canadian Air Force Association
More details and instructions on applying to this award can be found in the application Form ACC68.